Saturday, December 8, 2018

Wong Jason
December 7th, 2018
Oliver
English 10a


Artist Statement
As a writer, Jason Wong, he strives to make my writing appealing to all types of audience that way everybody can enjoy themselves. He work really hard to make my writing more relevant to the current issues we face in America. During the process of my writing, he tends to read up on inspiration quotes that truly touches me on an emotional level. Another part of my process is that he watches tons of you tube videos that is also relevant to the subjects he begins to write about which also gives him the inspiration to have my creative juices keep flowing in order to continue writing. He simply does not want to just put my work out there, but he wants everybody to capture the essence of my writing. He wants people to connect more on a connection level and he can do so with the power of literature. He tries to express himself through writing so that everybody can enjoy my writing as much as he enjoys writing it. In today’s society, people are more focused on technological advances, but he also wants to see the good in literature and he want to do so with the emotion he puts in his penmanship, also known as writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment